Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
-
After eight wonderful days of the most amazing vacation, it came to an
end. We packed up our swimsuits and headed back to Alajuela. Still, we
got to enjo...
-
Faultess - The American Orphan will be showing at Southgate Church this
evening at 7:00pm.
Southgate Church
6541 S. College
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Yo...
The Holidays Are Near...
-
...and what have we been up to, you might say? A lot of everything.
We took some time off right after Halloween. It seems we may have
forgotten how to br...
1st Day of 6th Grade
-
A week after my high school kids started school, Justin started his first
day of middle school! He is going to a small charter school that is four
days a...
The Week in Pictures
-
I am a very visual person... plus I simply don't have the time or energy to
be creative and write... so here you go...
Kenzie and Sasha helping get food re...
It's Almost Christmas!
-
Where has the time gone??? I cannot believe that Christmas is in just a
few days and it's been almost 10 months since John has been with us. He
arrived...
Looking Back; Looking Around; Looking Forward
-
It has been a long time since I have updated. If you are looking for
profound thoughts or well written anything, you should probably stop here.
If you just...
America!
-
We're home. It was great at the airport. All the right people, some not
there, but that's life. To all who were there-thank you so much, even if I
didn't g...
Life Goes On
-
No blogs for a long time, we are pushing forward. Mostly, it is just life.
School, homework, learning how to get along with siblings. Weddings,
boyfriends,...
Congratulations - It's a Girl!
-
After nearly 12 months of anxiously planning, preparing documents, and
waiting for our daughter, we heard a simple statement yesterday that put
huge smiles...
Let's Hear it For the Boys
-
They're sixteen today. When did that happen? They've grown into such tender
hearted, strong young men. I can hardly stand it. Sixteen years ago we
found o...
Video of Anastasia and Paul's Adoption
-
They are home now. Our journey to make them a part of our family is done...
it is time to end this blog and pick back up on our family blog at
Smiles and T...
Gotcha Day!
-
Us at Cinzzetti's-Gotcha Day-December 30, 2009
Today we celebrated one year since we adopted Ashley and Joshua! We went to
"The Blind Side"-kind of sad at ...
Courage
-
I recall an observation I often made during my years practicing
obstetrics. Occasionally woman entering the hard stage of labor, in their
distress at the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment