We received an e-mail today from our facilitator saying that he submitted our dossier. In his broken English he wrote that there were no problems with the dossier and that the SDA has it. Our next step would be an appointment notification. He said the SDA would look to see if R was available in October but that if she isn't available until November, he would have to come back with the dossier then...but they still took it.
I think that they want him to submit our dossier the month that she is available, but that they took it in case she is available in October, a fact the "dossier taker" wasn't sure about. He subtly reminded us that he has "unofficial" knowledge that she is available in October, something that the "dossier taker" didn't know.
So what are we saying? Yeah, we were confused too until we reread the e-mail several times...still are!
- The SDA accepted our dossier
- If R is available in October, the SDA will send us a date
- If R isn't available until November, they will give the dossier back to our facilitator and he will resubmit in November, or December, or whatever month she's available.
- Our facilitator is certain that she is available in October.
- This is Ukraine, anything can happen...or not happen!
~ Felix ~