Tuesday, July 6, 2010

UOO 2010 Camp Website


I am finding it extremely difficult to raise 7 kids, work a full-time job, work a part-time gig with the USAF, help run the UOO camp, workout 6 times a week, be a good husband to my Honey, write on the blog about my family, AND blog about the camp (would you like a little cheese with that whine, Felix).

Then, I found out that UOO is running a blog about the camp over on our website. (I found this out when I was asked to contribute to this week's story, hee-hee). So I thought, "why duplicate efforts, I'll just direct everyone over there for the lastest news and goings on!

Whew, that bought me some extra time! However, I bet you want a story about our AMAZING time we are spending with Z!












~ Felix ~

1 comment:

Kevin and Pam said...

What a great time the kids must have had. Praying all the kids find forever families. Bless you guys for all the work you put into doing this for the kids!

About Us

My photo
Longmont, Colorado, United States
Heidi loves to play sand volleyball, sail and garden. Felix loves to fly at the local aeroclub, sail and fish.